Subject: RE: REQUEST FOR INFO ABOUT THE EU COMMON ENTRY GATE (EU-CEG)
From: "NTAKD" <[email-masked]>
To: ΤΜΗΜΑ ΛΟΙΠΩΝ ΕΞΑΡΤΗΣΕΩΝ <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <mini
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2024 13:32:09 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good day,

We are sending you an electronic document signed with an electronic 
qualified signature. His registration no. and the date is in the metadata.

With regards,

Drug, Tobacco and Alcohol Control Department of Lithuania

Drug, Tobacco and Alcohol Control Department

Šv. Stepono str. 27A , LT- 01315 Vilnius
Ph. No. +370 7066 80 60
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Website:  <https://ntakd.lrv.lt/en/> https://ntakd.lrv.lt/en/

From: ΤΜΗΜΑ ΛΟΙΠΩΝ ΕΞΑΡΤΗΣΕΩΝ <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 12:06 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; NTAKD <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: REQUEST FOR INFO ABOUT THE EU COMMON ENTRY GATE (EU-CEG)

Dear Colleagues,

We’d like to ask you if you could provide us with any information regarding 
the authorities and the procedures that you, as Member States, may have 
introduced into your countries as a part of your tobacco control policy, in 
order to monitor, analyze, etc. the information submitted from companies via 
the EU-CEG.

We would especially appreciate if you could provide us with said information 
as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

Eftychia Efthymia Giannopoulou - Employee at Other Addictions Unit, 
Directorate for Addressing Addictions, Hellenic Ministry of Health

Ioanna Parara – Head of Other Addictions Unit, Directorate for Addressing 
Addictions, Hellenic Ministry of Health

Maria Kouloumpi – Head of Directorate for Addressing Addictions, Hellenic 
Ministry of Health

HELLENIC MINISTRY OF HEALTH

Directorate for Addressing Addictions

Unit of Other Addictions

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

             <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Τel:     +30 2132161503, +30 2132161544